A lab setup based on PSICK.
You can reproduce the same by running
vagrant up under
vagrant/environments/lab (some integrations between Puppet Enterprise and GitLab have been done manually):
Note that this is a non High Available testing and development infrastructure, some of these services might not always be available (an NGINX bad gateway error implies that the backend server is down):
- Puppet Enterprise Login: guest:puppet. Is the Puppet Master of the lab environment nodes. There it runs directly our development code.
- GitLab. A GitLab instance, integrated with Code Mabaner to automatically deploy code PE and run our CI pipelines
- Sensu. Login: sensu:sensu. An Uchiwa installation as frontend for the Sensu installation.
- Icinga. Login: guest:guest. An Icinga installation, with Icinga Web 2 interface.
- Graphite - Graphite and grafana frontends (not active by default).
- ManageIQ - A ManageIQ installation (not active by default).
- RabbitMQ - A RabbitMQ installation (not active by default).
- Rundeck - A Rundeck installation (not active by default).
- Foreman - A Foreman installation (not active by default).
- Jenkins - Jenkins instance using PSICK Jenkinsfile.